It is our pleasure to invite you to the “3rd International Conference on Neuroradiology & Imaging” going to be held during May 30-31, 2018 Osaka, Japan. The main theme of our conference is “Recent Innovations, Trends in Neuroradiation and Imaging Techniques" which covers wide range of critically important sessions.
Around 1 billion people, nearly one in six of the world’s population, suffer from neurological disorders, from Alzheimer and Parkinson Disease, Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis and Epilepsy to Migraine, Brain injuries and Neuro-infections.
The World Health Organization estimated that Neurological disorders affect up to one Billion people Worldwide. In fact, Neurological diseases make up 11 percent of the World’s disease burden, not including mental health and addiction disorders
- Radiation Technology in Neuroscience
- Advances in Neuroradiology
- Advancements in Neuroimaging
- Radiation Toxicity and Patient Safety
- Biomedical Imaging Informatics
- Neuroimaging in Neurological disorders
- Transparent Animal Model for Neuroimaging
- Biomarkers in Neuroimaging
- Cognitive Neurology and Brain Mapping
- Functional and Structural Neuroimaging
- Clinical Neurology and Neuro-Nursing
- Neuroendocrine Immunology
- Radio Immunotherapy
- Rapid Growing Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://neuroimaging.neurologyconference.com/